Terms of Membership
Anyone who is 60 years and over, is no longer in full-time employment and has been resident in the ecclesiastical parish of Hedgerley for at least 1 year.
Fill in a Registration Form obtainable from the secretary – see below
Registration entitles the member:
· to use the Friday bus service to High Wycombe / Slough / Uxbridge
· to use the chiropody services
· use of the meeting place (Scout Hut) on Mondays and Wednesdays for drink, chat, bowls etc.
· to attend the Christmas party
Registration entitles a member to request help with:
· Transportation connected with shopping /medical visits etc.
For further financial benefits, a Beneficiary Application form must be completed. This is for financial help such as:
· Aid call alarms
· Dental, optical or other medical financial assistance
· Other valid financial need / hardship
All benefits are subject to approval by the Trustees, must meet the Terms and Conditions and are subject both to change and to funds being available.
Brian Fenn, Rowardennan’, Hedgerley Hill, Hedgerley, SL2 3RJ
Tel: 01753 642190